[HD] Mike Gayle The Stag!And$Hen Weekend

Répondre au sujet    Øxeø Index du Forum » Øxeø » Présentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
[HD] Mike Gayle The Stag!And$Hen Weekend
Auteur Message
havglave

Message [HD] Mike Gayle The Stag!And$Hen Weekend Répondre en citant

Mike Gayle The Stag And Hen Weekend > bit.ly/1rY84n9

I,,thought,,long,,and,,hard,,about,,setting,,it,,in,,Amsterdam,,because,,it,,seemed,,like,,a,,bit,,of,,a,,clich,,but,,all,,the,,places,,I,,thought,,of,,as,,alternatives,,like,,Dublin,,or,,Prague,,just,,didn't,,have,,the,,same,,feelIt's,,only,,a,,small,,thing,,but,,it's,,small,,details,,like,,that,,often,,can,,make,,the,,story,,work.The,,interesting,,and,,unusual,,thing,,about,,this,,book,,is,,that,,it,,has,,two,,different,,covers,,,so,,it,,doesnt,,matter,,where,,you,,startI,,didnt,,find,,Helen,,or,,Phil,,particularly,,likeable,,and,,found,,myself,,getting,,annoyed,,at,,some,,of,,the,,decisions,,they,,madePhils,,do,,is,,a,,rather,,predictable,,trip,,to,,Amsterdam,,with,,the,,boys,,where,,,whilst,,queuing,,to,,get,,into,,a,,bar,,,he,,bumps,,into,,someone,,he,,discovers,,a,,connection,,with,,and,,who,,,unexpectedly,,,gives,,him,,plenty,,to,,think,,aboutSo,,when,,a,,copy,,of,,The,,Stag,,and,,Hen,,Weekend,,arrived,,at,,my,,door,,,I,,delved,,straight,,in,,,deciding,,to,,read,,Phils,,side,,of,,the,,story,,firstbut,an,enjoyable,read,,with,some,truly,beautiful,moments'Having,,,relinquished,,,his,,,phone,,,to,,,best,,,man,,,Simon,,,for,,,the,,,entire,,,trip,,,,he,,,doesnt,,,realise,,,that,,,his,,,fiancee,,,is,,,struggling,,,hundreds,,,of,,,miles,,,awayI,really,enjoyed,that,at,the,time,,so,was,pleased,to,have,the,opportunity,to,read,and,review,this,oneWhat,,,was,,,planned,,,as,,,a,,,weekend,,,of,,,drinking,,,,fun,,,and,,,frolics,,,turns,,,out,,,to,,,be,,,a,,,weekend,,,of,,,revelations,,,and,,,new,,,discoveries,,,,when,,,Phil,,,gets,,,talking,,,to,,,a,,,beautiful,,,woman,,,who,,,turns,,,out,,,to,,,be,,,the,,,ex-wife,,,of,,,of,,,his,,,fiances,,,ex-boyfriendWhat,,,was,,,meant,,,to,,,the,,,perfect,,,weekend,,,has,,,turned,,,into,,,a,,,nightmare,,,for,,,Helen,,,as,,,she,,,struggles,,,with,,,feelings,,,that,,,she,,,thought,,,were,,,long,,,gone,,,,but,,,are,,,now,,,raising,,,their,,,ugly,,,headHis,waster,dad,has,been,invited,by,Simon,and,Phil,is,less,than,pleased,when,he,turns,up,(even,less,so,when,hes,arrested,for,drug,possession)Since,these,are,separate,stories,theres,very,little,interaction,between,the,two,main,characters,in,the,book,,so,insight,into,their,relationship,is,given,mainly,from,the,perspective,of,either,Helen,or,Phil,,which,makes,it,a,little,different,from,the,usual,chick-lit/relationship,drama,novelNotify,,me,,of,,new,,posts,,via,,emailThey,both,loved,it,instantlyFilled,,to,,the,,brim,,with,,vibrant,,characters,,and,,one-liners,,,Mike,,Gayle,,brings,,a,,breath,,of,,fresh,,air,,to,,the,,chick-lit,,genreThis,book,does,what,it,says,on,the,tinAlthough,,the,,main,,characters,,of,,the,,story,,are,,addictive,,characters,,,I,,have,,to,,admit,,that,,my,,favourite,,character,,would,,have,,to,,be,,Caitlin,,,Phils,,sister,,,who,,is,,incredibly,,bitchy,,and,,vain,,and,,seizes,,every,,opportunity,,she,,can,,get,,to,,make,,a,,dig,,at,,HelenI,,,was,,,ill,,,and,,,running,,,a,,,temperature,,,and,,,at,,,one,,,point,,,thought,,,I,,,was,,,going,,,to,,,have,,,to,,,fly,,,home,,,earlyJoin,,58,,other,,followers,,Build,,a,,website,,with,,WordPress.com,,Meanwhile,,Helen,,is,,trying,,to,,enjoy,,her,,hen,,weekend,,but,,she,,cant,,relax,,when,,her,,ex,,keeps,,popping,,up,,and,,her,,sister-in-law,,seems,,to,,hate,,herHow,,did,,the,,idea,,progress,,from,,there?.Handwritten,Girl,Never,judging,books,by,their,cover,Author,Interviews,Book,Reviews,News,and,Adventures,Writers,Tips,About,Handwritten,Girl,Contact,The,Stag,and,Hen,Weekend,by,Mike,Gayle,by,Bronagh,on,February,3,,2012,When,I,heard,that,Mike,Gayle,was,releasing,a,book,that,would,be,approaching,male,and,female,view,points,,allowing,you,to,read,the,book,whatever,way,you,wanted,,I,was,immediately,interested,to,see,how,a,man,would,think,a,woman,would,think,,particularly,at,such,an,monumental,time,as,her,hen,weekendFunnily,,enough,,I'd,,thought,,about,,writing,,two,,stories,,covering,,the,,same,,period,,of,,time,,before,,but,,could,,never,,find,,the,,right,,subject,,matter,,and,,it,,was,,only,,when,,I'd,,given,,up,,on,,the,,Stags,,and,,Hens,,idea,,that,,it,,came,,back,,to,,meIt,was,the,least,stag,weekendy,weekend,I've,ever,had,The,sela,ThemePlease,log,in,using,one,of,these,methods,to,post,your,comment:,Email,(required),(Address,never,made,public),Name,(required),Website,You,are,commenting,using,your,WordPress.com,accountBut,,,the,,,more,,,I,,,thought,,,about,,,Phil,,,the,,,more,,,I,,,realised,,,that,,,this,,,wasn't,,,going,,,to,,,happen,,,because,,,he,,,really,,,does,,,love,,,Helen,,Mike,,Gayle,,brings,,a,,funky,,,original,,twist,,to,,the,,genre,,with,,this,,witty,,,more-bang-for-your-buck,,,2-in-1,,novel f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 08:18 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 08:18 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Øxeø Index du Forum » Øxeø » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation